The A to Z of Natural Beauty: D is for Daisy Flower Extract
The A to Z of Natural Beauty is a series where we highlight natural ingredients and give you the lowdown on what makes them firm beauty favourites.
It turns out daisies aren’t just fit for flower-crowns in the beauty department. This versatile flower has several properties that make it ideal for incorporating into a beauty routine.
- Firms skin due to its antioxidant properties, malic and tartic acid
- Brightens and freshens skin because it contains Vitamin A which activates cell turnover
- An Atlas of Natural Beauty
- Skin Aging Handbook: An Integrated Approach to Biochemistry and Product Development (Personal Care and Cosmetic Technology)
- Flower Extracts as Cosmetic Antioxidants: Cosmetic Products Development